Workshops & Courses /
VJing and audiovisual art
Learn the fundamentals about live video performance with Resolume
Resolume is one of the reference tools for live performance and video installations. It allows you to edit and play videos for stage performance, VJing, video mapping and audiovisual art installations.
During this workshop we are going to explore how real-time data and user control can be used to manipulate audio-visual environments for live performances and interactive art installations using the software Resolume.
- Learn about the interface and the essentials of the software
- Blend clips together into the overall composition
- Apply special effects
- Use live data and external controllers for live performance
- Get introduced to video-mapping techniques
- Target group: Artists, students, arts technicians, developers, researchers. Anyone with an artistic practice in sound and / or visuals wishing to learn about VJing or video art
- Prerequisites: No prior experience with AV software is necessary but a general interest in visual and / or music production is preferred
- Duration: 1 day
- Tools taught include: Resolume Arena / Avenue
- Teacher: Aurélien Krieger, co-founder at Obsolete Studio
- Language: This workshop can be taught in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
As we are constantly developing new contents, the learning objectives and formats can be flexible. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to develop a new syllabus or a learning experience tailored to your public.