Workshops & Courses /
Creative coding - making art with code
Learn the fundamentals of programming for art & generative design with p5.js
Creative coding is the practice of using computer programming as a means for creative expression. It is used to create visual art and design, interactive art installations, performances, interaction design, sound art and much more.
- Set parameters to the contents for an infinite number of variations
- Create real-time user interaction
- Export still images and animations
- Target group: Artists, students, arts technicians, developers, researchers. Anyone wishing to learn how to code for art & design projects
- Duration: The material can be adapted from a standalone workshop over 1 – 5 days, to a full academic course
- Teacher: Aurélien Krieger, co-founder at Obsolete Studio
- Language: This workshop can be taught in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
As we are constantly developing new contents, the learning objectives and formats can be flexible. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to develop a new syllabus or a learning experience tailored to your public.